Home > Eyelash Extensions > Eyelash Extension Care
Eyelash Extension Care Seattle Tacoma Bellevue
Eyelash Extension Care
EYELASH EXTENSION SERVICES
I specialize in enhancing your eyes with only the very best top quality products. My glue products are pharmaceutical grade and odorless, my lashes are curved. They come in various colors, sizes, and lengths for you to choose from. Whether you prefer thin and natural, long and dramatic or thick and lush, I have lashes that are tailored to your needs. This is a truly relaxing beauty treatment. Most of my clients fall asleep during the procedure and wake up amazed that they have gorgeous looking, lashes. I work every set of lashes to perfection, from the first lash to the last lash. And unlike many salons I do not believe 30-35 lashes should be considered a full set unless that is all the client has to work with. My real payment is to see the joy & satisfaction on your face when you see how your eyes are framed by a lush set of lashes. That's why I dedicate so much time and effort in perfecting the Art of Eyelash Extensions.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE THE LASH APPOINTMENT
1) Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
2) Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
3) Do not put on any mascara. I don't want to spend time cleaning it off when I would rather spend time working on perfecting your lashes.
4) Do not curl your lashes. Straight lashes work better.
5) If you are a contact wearer, remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment. Or, bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
6) Plan to set aside 1.5 hours for your initial Full Set appointment. Bring your own IPOD or favorite music if you like. This is a relaxing sleeping beauty treatment. Most of my clients fall asleep during the procedure.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER YOUR LASH APPOINTMENT
To maintain long lasting lashes, requires team work. I have done my part of extending your lashes. Now it is up to you to maintain them. Please follow these guidelines to achieve the best results.
1) Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after your lash application. Take a bath or shower before your appointment. You can shower the next day.
2) Avoid swimming, steam rooms and hot saunas the next 48 hours. Extreme heat is not recommended.
3) Do not use a traditional eyelash curler, perm, or tint the extension lashes. This will break the bond.
4) Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Mascara will dissolve the adhesive. Only specially formulated mascara is recommended if you must wear mascara.
5) Do not rub your eyes too hard when cleaning.
6) Do not pull on any loose extension lashes. Do not attempt to remove any extension lashes by pulling, as you may pull out your own healthy lash.
7) Use only non-oily, non-creamy cleanser to remove make up, preferably a gel eye makeup remover.
8) Keep an eyelash brush handy to straighten up any stray lashes. Every single lash is individually extended, so it is safe to groom our extension lashes. Brush lashes carefully and gently only when needed.
ENJOY YOUR LASHES AND I WILL SEE YOU AT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
Back to the Eyelash Extensions page
Visit Mobile Friendly Page